Last year I made some resolutions here on the ol' dotcom. Let's recap:
1. Sell the car. Check!
2. Launch JPG. Check!
3. Quit smoking. Check! Then ... uncheck. Sigh.
4. Kick ass at work. IMHO, Check!
5. Remember to treasure every moment. Doing my best.
6. Be more patient with those who mean well but communicate poorly. Doing my best.
7. Take Fray to the next level, whatever that is. Does putting it on hiatus count? If so, check.
8. Self-publish a book. Check!
I guess I'll keep those "doing my best" ones on the list for this year, as well as that pesky unchecked one. And here area few new ones for 2006:
9. Get more serious with JPG Magazine.
10. Say yes more than no. Much more.
11. Keep feathering the nest.
12. [This one's in my inside voice. I know what it is. You'll see.]
Since it's still the first quarter of the year and I seem to be doing well, I think I'll add some more.
This section is called Just a Thought. It's a blog where I post little pieces of what I'm thinking about at the moment. This page shows thoughts about Resolutions, including:
My Resolutions for 2006
28 December 2005
Update on my 2005 Resolutions
7 March 2005
Resolutions for 2005
28 December 2004
Join the POWlist
Enter your email address here so I can send an occasional note to your inbox. Only good things, I promise. More info »
Working the web since 1995, Derek Powazek is the creator of many award-winning websites, a couple of which still exist. Derek is the cofounder of JPG Magazine and the CCO of 8020 Publishing. Derek lives in San Francisco with his wife, two nutty Chihuahuas, a grumpy cat, and a house full of plants named Fred. More »
Join the POWlist to receive the occasional note.
My Resolutions for 2006 28 December 2005
Update on my 2005 Resolutions 7 March 2005
Resolutions for 2005 28 December 2004